This tuna salad is so versatile and quick, we are sure it will become a regular in your house. This is delicious served as is, in a sandwich with fresh crisp lettuce, on crunchy crackers, served as a dip or stirred through a lovely fresh salad. We told you it was versatile, didn’t we?
Photo courtesy of The 4 Blades Magazine photography team.
Tell me more about this issue
We will help you make the most of the time you have in the kitchen! There are 45+ tried and tested Thermomix recipes in The Fast Issue.
Want to know more about The Fast Issue?
- We all need more deliciously fast dinners that the whole family will love. You will find six fabulous 30 Minute Dinners in this issue. The Creamy Chicken Sun Dried Tomato Spaghetti (available for free as a preview recipe) is sure to impress.
- Only have 5 minutes to spare? We will help you make the most of those minutes with 5 Minute Fixes! Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites make the perfect snack.
- Even on busy mornings, start the day off right with Breakfast on the Run. Macadamia Ricotta and Tomato Toast is truly delicious.
- Looking for Fast and Healthy Snacks? Tracey Rubery from The Easy Healthy Way shares six yummy options that will satisfy your snack cravings in a healthy way. We think you will love the Strawberry Whip.
- Not just quick, but easy too! We have great recipes that are super simple. The Parmesan Chicken Bites will be loved by the whole family.
- It is not all about the main event, you need delicious side dishes too! In 15 minutes? You bet! Pan Fried Hash Browns are sure to be a hit.
- Cooking for two? We have yummy quick meals to be shared between two. Our cover image, the Prosciutto Wrapped Tenderloins with Alfredo Sauce has been so well received by our testing team.
- Have an individual serve of cake ready in only 5 minutes with our Microwave Mug Cakes. You will love the decadence of the Warm Date Mug Cake.
Want to try before you buy? Apple users can tap preview to download an introduction to The On the Road Issue, including a full contents and two bonus recipes.
Love what you see? Tap the big yellow Subscribe button to get the latest issue and each new issue as it is released every month, along with all the subscriber-only bonus issues.
A monthly subscription is only $5.99, or you can choose a 6 month subscription for $29.99 (auto-renewable after the month / 6 month period). This gives you access to the latest issue, all subscriber-only Private issues and any issues released while your subscription is current. To purchase an individual issue is only $6.99. You can unsubscribe at any time. Instructions available: www.the4blades.com/unsubscribe
(Note: prices listed are in Australian dollars, but you will be charged the equivalent in your local currency)
- 15cm celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, peeled
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- 50g mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 425g tin of tuna, drained
- sprinkle of sea salt
- cracked pepper, to taste
- Add celery (15cm stalk), red onion (1/4), spring onions (2) and dill (1 Tbsp) to the bowl. Chop Speed 5.5 / 2 seconds. Scrape down sides. Repeat if necessary.
- Add mayonnaise (50g), lemon juice (from 1 lemon), drained tuna (from 425g tin), salt (sprinkle) and pepper (to taste) into the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 5 seconds. Use your spatula to combine the mixture.
- Serve as is, on bread rolls or crackers, as a dip or stirred through a green salad.