Sausage rolls are a massive hit in our house. They make for such a great quick dinner teamed up with some salad or steamed veggies.
These Chicken, Feta and Spinach Sausage Rolls are a twist on the traditional variety and really are delicious.
Photo courtesy of The 4 Blades Magazine photography team.
Tell me more about this issue
If you are not using your steaming attachment, you are not using your thermo mixer to the best of its ability! We will help you make the most of your mixer with The Easy Issue.
Want to know more about The Easy Issue.?
- What can you create in only 5 Ingredients, or less? How about Inside Out Chicken Kievs, or the most delicious Peanut Butter Biscuits? Yes please!
- We break down delicious recipes to only 5 easy steps. From Warm Potato Salad with Rocket to delicious grain free Banana Pear Pancakes, there are great options in here.
- Eat well, even on a budget. These easy recipes use basic budget ingredients with great results. Asian Style Mince has received great reviews!
- In a rush? The Made in 30 Minutes recipes will have you sorted. The Vegetable Tartlets will have you coming back time and again.
- Make the most of your mixer with All in One Meals. Your steamer comes in handy, especially with Honey Garlic Salmon with Rice and Peas. So easy. So delicious.
- Get the kids in the kitchen with easy recipes they will love. Mini pizza quiches will be a hit.
- We love a one bowl wonder, the meals that cook like magic. Fragrant Lamb and Potato Curry is so delicious.
- We help you make healthy easy, with lots of great healthy ideas. No Bake Apple Cake is truly yum yet healthy treat.
A monthly subscription is only $5.99, or you can choose a 6 month subscription for $29.99. This gives you access to the latest issue, all subscriber-only Private issues and any issues released while your subscription is current. To purchase an individual issue is only $6.99.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 500g chicken mince
- 20g baby spinach leaves
- 100g feta cheese
- pinch of pepper, freshly cracked
- 3 sheets of puff pastry, thawed (or make your own with the Iced Puff Pastry recipe in the Easter Subscriber-Only Bonus Issue)
- 1 egg, beaten (*can omit or replace with milk for EF)
- sesame seeds, for topping
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place garlic clove (1) and onion (1) into bowl. Mix Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add chicken (500g), spinach (20g), feta (100g) and pepper (pinch). Mix Speed 8 / 5 seconds. It will be a slightly wet mixture.
- Layer the chicken mixture on the puff pastry (3 sheets). You will get two long rolls out of each sheet of pastry and cut into a total of 18 rolls.
- Brush rolls lightly with beaten egg (1) and top with sesame seeds.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.